
Isn't it wonderful how God looks after the little things in our lives?!!?
Yesterday after April and I got home, she went back out to put gas in the car. She went to Kroger (across town from us) to get the extra .10 cents off a gallon. She called me after she got there to say "Mom, you send to send up a really big thank you." Of course I asked her what for. She said she was sitting at a stop light when someone in a car next to her was trying to get her attention. She rolled her window down a little bit and they hollered out that there were keys sitting on the trunk of her car! Well, those were my keys! When we first got home I'd set them there to go check the mail, came back in the garage, shut the door and went inside the house...never thought about them again...until she called. It's a small (actually a big) miracle that they stayed on there. We'd had a pretty strong wind come up with some storms moving in, plus she had to go over railroad tracks, going across town or even just down the road!!! I don't know who it was that let her know the keys were on her trunk, but God does and I know they'll be rewarded in some way for their kindness!!!


It was pretty cool that they made it as far as they did.
ReplyDelete